Wednesday, August 15, 2007

He's ba-ack!

Guess who's back? Back again? Lennox is back. Tell a friend. Moving stinks, but we are finally in our new digs, the Internet is hooked up and blogging can recommence. Lennox has missed his people, so I hope you're still out there. The move has been hectic, as you can tell from the lack of posts, but hopefully things will start running smoothly again. Lennox and crew are now back in the home state, trying out life in the 'burbs. He seems to like his new house and he especially enjoys walks to find all the baby swings in town. We are going on one right now, so adios!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

glad Big L's blog is back! see you soon.

Anonymous said...

Yay!! Glad your back.. I've missed ya. Grace, her mom and I had dinner together yesterday! We talked about how much we miss our Lennox! I am glad you guys are settled in, and back to blogging. I miss you very much.. Kisses to my boy! Love, Ms. Kim

Kris Day said...

We've missed you Lennox! Glad you are back online so Grace can see picture of how handsome you are getting! We'll miss you at the Spray Park party this weekend, but I'll take lots of pictures of all the kids and teachers to post.

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness, he has grown so much! Glad you guys are back on, miss you guys tons! We are having a big reunion picnic for all the West families this weekend, I wish you guys were here to attend. I will take pictures of all Lennox's first friens that come. Give him hugs from me, Ms. Debbie